Be inspired by the personal challenges and victories these exceptional individuals have encountered on their path to global success across business, technology, medicine, philanthropy, sport and more.
- Victoria Ransom - her company Wildfire Interactive was acquired by Google in 2012 for a reported $350m, she was named one of Fortune Magazine's Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs in 2012 and honoured at the White House with other world class "immigrant innovators".
- Dr Swee Tan - he is a modern day miracle worker dedicated to researching the cause of life-threatening conditions
- Audette Exel - she was elected as a "Global Leader for Tomorrow" by the World Economic Forum and recognised by Forbes as a "Hero of Philanthropy"
- Alex Reese - his Cricket Live Foundation uses sport as a medium to enrich the lives and skills of underprivileged children in Sri Lanka and India
- Cam Calkoen - founder of the Carabiner Mentoring Programme which helps young people living with extraordinary challenges realise their own dreams
- Melissa Clark-Reynolds - a highly successful self-made entrepreneur and millionaire who has represented NZ at the APEC Forum on encouraging Women Entrepreneurs